13 February, 2006

Uh oh...

Whoops! Am only now realizing that I've broken the cardinal rule of webmastering! I haven't taken the time lately to check browser compatibility-- in Firefox this site looked just fine. But apparently IE didn't recognize some of the hard returns in a post I did back in January which threw off the formatting. Sorry!

Feel like I've been parading around smiling at everyone with my fly down and spinach between my teeth! If I do something scatterbrained like this again please drop me a line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use IE and didn't notice a problem. But then again, my standards are pretty low...

Betsy said...

Oh yeah? Well that's good to know, thanks! Blogger was doing some maintenance earlier in the week and it could be that they changed something in their templates that led to this error. In any case it's fixed now...