16 February, 2006

Post 100!

I've reached a milestone! But unfortunately I don't have anything profound to talk about today-- am only thinking skin-deep at the moment.

Was glad that a couple of you dared to comment and send me e-mails on the new skin; feedback is actually very welcome and really helps! The nice thing is that I put this skin together using a style sheet so that I can change colors of each element with just one small modification.

The one thing I can't control, however, is the way that coded colors show up on your screen. so the rich, velvety green that I was seeing here might have looked like antifreeze on yours. And the soft mossy green I've got now as a stopgap to save your eyes might not even show up on some browsers.

So on my list of things to do today is to create images which will fix the background colors. But that certain item comes after some more urgent ones, like cleaning the kitchen, feeding the children, taking a shower and other things that I barely managed to accomplish yesterday because I got a little too focused on coding, layout, etc...

No comments: