07 October, 2006

They're gunning for pole position

CH told me the other day that she thinks S and B look like German race car drivers with their long hair.

You should have seen their faces when I told them-- they were so pleased that a grown-up has finally understood their true mission in life!

So let's see: They are obsessed with speed and can quote statistics on the engines of every serious car whizzing past on the highway. (check)

They spent the summer practicing their (kiddie) champagne spraying skills. (check)

S spends his allotted Gameboy time every day racking up points on GTS Grand Prix. (check)

Schumacher is retiring this year. (double check)

I'm wondering if I should maybe modify my "look" to prepare for their budding careers? Maybe it's time to invest in some gold jewelry and a leather outfit. Thank God they're still young-- I'll probably need the next 10 years to learn to walk in stilettos to be ready for their first victory party...

1 comment:

christina said...

Aww, they are SO cute!