04 May, 2006

What comes around goes around...

I just got paid back in spades for tricking my poor dog.

I was a little distracted while vacuuming the kids room and accidentally sucked up a plastic sack that was on the floor. Grumbling under my breath I opened up the vacuum cleaner and fished the sack out. That action liberated a rubber snake that had apparently also been in the bag, and it slithered out and onto the floor at my feet.

There is now a dent in the ceiling from where my head hit when I rocketed out of my shoes...

D's looking a little smug now-- I'm wondering if she had anything to do with this?

2 comments:

africakidandtheworld said...

That would give me a start too--did you scream loud enough to shatter glass? My kids love to trick me, I can't help the involuntary decibels.

Betsy said...

Believe it or not I was too shocked to scream, but I'll bet the look on my face was priceless!