24 May, 2006

I could enter the witness protection program!

I've discovered my inner blonde. I've always wanted to try it just to see what it would look like but it's taken a while to get up the guts to do it.

Today serendipity struck: I had to have my windshield replaced and was stuck for four hours just down the street from my hair salon. (Hey, don't laugh! I hate to think about what might have happened if I'd been trapped near a tattoo parlor!)

So afterwards I went to pick the boys up from school and it took a few seconds before they recognized me! And then they started giggling and shouting "Mamaaaaaaa! What have you done to your hair?!"

It's good to keep them on their toes...

2 comments:

christina said...

Wow! I love it!

Betsy said...

Thanks! I do too! Wasn't completely convinced at first, just because it's so DIFFERENT, but I really like it now...