23 May, 2006

Trying to pull one over on the tooth fairy...

S came running out of school today absolutely beaming.

MOM! You'll never guess! Remember last fall when I lost my front tooth during swimming lessons?! Well we were at the pool again today and I found it while I was diving down near the bottom!

And he pulled a molar out of his pocket.

**shudder**

I just put him to bed and he got all excited. wanted me to go fish the tooth out from off of the floor of the car where he'd dropped it. He's now got it under his pillow hoping the tooth fairy will slip up and leave him some money for it.

It should be interesting to see how the good fairy chooses to handle this one...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious. Hilarious! I made Erwin pause the history of Ajax DVD to listen to me reading this out loud.

africakidandtheworld said...

Ewww! I wonder how long that tooth's been sitting on the bottom of the pool and whose mouth it came from...at least it's probably well sterilized from all the chlorine.