26 January, 2006

Why Daddy is nicer than Mama

S and B were just sitting on the couch this afternoon and started waxing philisophical.

S: I like Daddy more than Mama
B: Yes, but we love Mama too.
S: True, but daddy is nicer.
B: Mama is nice too.
S: Yeah, but she gives more time outs. Daddy doesn't really give us timeouts.

And I'm just listening along, and I really wanted to jump in at this point but I didn't because I wanted to see where this was going. And then my patience was rewarded as S continued:

"But then again Daddy works more, which is a smart thing to do because then you don't have to give as many time outs..." :-D

2 comments:

Antique Mommy said...

I looked at the cute photo of your kiddos and couldn't help but to think "Brussel sprouts!" -- I know, I'm a big cornball...

Betsy said...

That's funny! That's what my mom called them when I was pregnant. I guess great minds think alike. :-)