18 January, 2006

Books and Blogs

I haven't been blogging the last couple of days because I've been seduced by a book: The Birth of Venus. It's so wonderfully written and suspenseful that I don't want to put it down! I even put the kids in "quiet time" this afternoon so that I could steal a few minutes to read a couple more chapters!

B is back to his old self-- he's gained his weight back and has that mischevious spark in his eye again...

Have discovered a fun blog: Suburban Turmoil. She's been nominated for Best of Blogs and if you scroll past the campaigning pleas to the other postings she's really funny!

D has now made her debut on a blog other than this one! She's now contacted her agent for more roles as a stunt dog-- this could be the springboard to a lucrative career...

No comments: