20 March, 2006

Looking for trouble!

I suppose I should start off this post with a small warning: I am evil this morning, people, EVIL!

This could be partly due to brain damage sustained after breathing in the chemicals we used to refinish our kitchen floor this weekend. Or the possible permanent disfigurement sustained during a facial waxing incident yesterday. Maybe I have eaten too little and my blood sugar is plummeting. Whatever the reason my patience is thin and my tolerance is zero.

And of course, as luck will have it I was late getting my brood out the door. I could pretend that this was due to outside influences, but in reality I was just slow and spacey, which only made me more irritable. S and B were walking out the door, jackets and backpacks on when they both realized they had to poop. It's been that kind of morning.

Got caught behind a diabolically slow horse trailer in my mad rush to school. What the heck is the point of driving horses from point A to point B at a pace slower than a mild canter???!!!

So I finally dragged my sorry self in to work. Made a cup of tea and set to the task of deleting the hundreds of spam mails that pollute my inbox every day.

Was just starting to feel half human when our office manager ran up to me with a concerned look on her face: You aren't drinking tea, are you? Because I was just using some chemicals to clean the lime deposits out of the teapot and someone has put the top back on and boiled it up like normal water!

I was already halfway through my mug.

So this might be the last post you see from me for a while. At least if I have to have my stomach pumped I won't have to sift through any more spam...

3 comments:

christina said...

Oh geez! That doesn't sound fun. I guess you'll either keel over, or your insides will be so clean and shiny that you'll never have a thing wrong with you ever again. I'm hoping for the latter.

Brit Kim said...

You are definitely (not) kids stuff, i mean you're almost scarry.....but gosh - are you funny! I blove blat byou bare bhe blog ness monster!!

and still gotta take time to learn to personalize that header..

but yeppee i am online from home now and have had time to write more on my blog..

http://crossmediablog.blogspot.com/

Betsy said...

Hi Brit! Welcome back! Well if you thought I was scary in this post you should probably skip the update.

Welcome back to the blogosphere! I've missed you!