04 February, 2007

Walk the Line

Last night we watched Walk the Line, the movie about Johnny Cash that's gotten a recent Oscar nomination. The acting was excellent and I really enjoyed the music!

Funny thing is that in my college days I used to follow a band around in Gainesville called "Aleka's Attic"--- I don't know if Joachim was in it because he's a lot younger than I am, but River and Rain, his brother and sister were the lead singers.

I love this video-- it never fails to bring tears to my eyes. And the movie last night was so powerful that I dug it out again just for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Powerful indeed.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Thanks for the reminder! I've been wanting to see this movie--I've heard really good things. Congrats on your nomination!