28 February, 2007

Headshots...



B came home from kindergarten today wearing this handmade head accessory. He apparently came up with this all by himself-- says it reminds him of a cool soccer player he saw in a movie recently. That and he just thinks it makes his hair look nice...
Took this shot earlier this afternoon just before S did a faceplant off of a skateboard. Think he might have dislocated his jaw but that it popped back in immediately afterwards. (hmm- deja vu, anyone? *shudder*)

He still can't close it all the way, but is on the road back to health via ice, a dose of ibuprofen and TLC from Herr Doktor Gameboy M.D.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Your boys are absolutely beautiful! Don't tell 'em I said so... because boys hate that sort of thing. But they really are!

Carol

Betsy said...

Thanks, Carol! I have to agree with you, but then again, I'm hardly objective, am I? :-)

africakidandtheworld said...

Herr Doktor Gameboy...you crack me up!