24 November, 2005

Oh really?!

S has a friend over to play right now. And during their snack he informed me in one breath that giants drink beer, zombies drink wine, and his grandfather sells houses for money...

I totally forgot that today is Thanksgiving! I was inhaling my cheese sandwich at lunch when I realized that I should actually be eating cranberry salad and pumpkin pie! And this afternoon is hectic so I think I'll end up cooking a simple supper.

I'm starting to warm to the idea of Thanksgiving eating chicken soup in my fuzzy slippers. Of course I'll still count my blessings-- not cooking a big complicated dinner will just add one more to the list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly, Besty. Everybody knows zombies drink wine. Blood is illegal and wine is the next best alternative. Duh.