10 November, 2005

Honey, does this make me look fat?

So B just told me that my eyeballs are fat. I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that one. Is this a bad thing? Could this be considered a sign of affluence in certain communities? Or is it part of the aging process, like my own unique version of mid-life flab?

Met up with an old friend from Washington DC yesterday. We haven't seen each other in more than 3 years and were able to pick right back up where we left off! That kind of friendship is a rare and valuable gift...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mid life? Who are you trying to kid? Consider that he may have meant your eyeballs are phat! I mean, if he didn't actually spell the word, it's easy to see how you could have mistaken phat for fat. I googled define phat and I think that's what he meant.