28 October, 2005

Vacation doggie

Am so not motivated today! There are several huge strikes in Belgium today and it seems like everything has ground to a halt. I think only about half my synapses are firing this morning-- maybe my brain is short-circuiting in solidarity with disgruntled union workers?

The boys are off for autumn break next week and we've booked a villa in a vacation park in south Holland. The brochures promise an indoor "tropical swim paradise" for young and old and multiple playgrounds. Dibbes is welcome, and apparently there are lots of trails for hiking, so we're set.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What are you feeding that dog?! :-0

Anonymous said...

unruly toddlers. ;-)

Anonymous said...

wait, what got removed?

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I imagine it was great! It's kind of like the one that got away...