22 October, 2005

Thank God it only comes once a year!

So we just got back from S and B's birthday party. Up until now we've maintained a yearly tradition of opening up our home to a bunch of screaming maniacs and letting them rampage through it. This year we got smart and took the maniacs to the bowling alley.

I'm really congratulating myself for the photo above. In fact, I'm still cracking up about it as I type this. S and S are completely wired on cola, ice cream and lolly pops-- S's arm might even be stuck to the table for all I know.

And now you've got to look past those two crazed children and check out B channeling the dead in the backgound! I'm not sure if you can see the lump on his forehead-- he supposedly did a nosedive in the gym yesterday and came back home with a somewhat dubious story about a mid-air collision.

Yes, his eyes are really rolled back in his head, but I think it has to do more with a sugar overload rather than with the earlier blow to his skull.

I am typing this with my last reserves of strength. Am going to close this now and go lapse into a coma somewhere quiet and out of sight...


No comments: