21 May, 2012

Life with Boyz IV

S and I were back at the Emergency Clinic again today.  He hurt his finger last week and it's still swollen and looking suspicious-- he's scheduled for X-Rays this afternoon.  Afterwards we stopped off for an ice cream and sat outside enjoying the sun and chatting.  I noticed a scribble on his arm and asked:  "Is that a heart or a tank that someone's drawn on your arm?"  His answer:  "No, actually it's a penis."

**Update:  his finger's not broken, but he still got a lovely splint as a doorprize...

4 comments:

anno said...

Great picture -- what an expression! And, clever, how you showcased the scribble on his arm as well...

Betsy said...

Ha! Thanks! That was a stealth move-- he doesn't know this is on here. Figure this is definitely something to save for posterity. One never knows when a little blackmail matl might come in handy! ;-)

Goofball said...

Not much drawing talent though to distinguish the subject from the drawing so difficultly :)


on FB I had 2 arm plaster posts following each other! Next will be a medical insurance add on the right hand side-bar

Anonymous said...

I love your son's goofy expression. I ran this shot through some special software I have in photo shop and increased the resolution just a tad so he appears life size and posted him life size in my room Every time I look at him I laugh. I love walking up to him in this shot and just kissing him all over LOL! Sometimes when I am running my tongue over his ear and telling him how goofy he looks I crack up!