24 August, 2009

More photos

Goofball will probably be relieved to see that I've removed the Wikimedia photos and have uploaded my own pictures into my vacation posts. Here are a few more that didn't fit in with the posts, but which I wanted to post anyway.
Why is there an enormous spider on this sex shop?!
Why on earth, in a country overflowing with delicious ripe peaches would you advertise a dessert with the can in the picture?!


And finally, here's a mosaic I made with a fun tool from Big Huge Labs...

4 comments:

anno said...

Perfectly. Idyllic.
Just perfect.

(Glad to have you back, though!)

Acedog said...

sex and spiders...the perfect combination....NOT!

Goofball said...

oh my gosh, what a relief that all that jealousy I felt when reading these fun vacation stories was actually justified when seeing the pictures ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that shirtless picture of your son sitting in the chair. It means a lot to me. When I dream of him at night whether his feet and toes, or his legs, or his chest and tummy I know exactly what he looks like.