02 October, 2008

Hello from sunny Florida!

Hi guys! Just checking in from central Florida. I'm here for 5 days-- am visiting family and then this weekend will attend my 20th high school reunion. (YIKES! Where did the time go?!)

This morning I did a "This is your life" drive and visited my old schools and houses in which we used to live! It was a lot of fun!

I don't miss living in Florida, but I definitely miss the weather! It was mid-eighties all day today and gorgeous! (and I left Stuttgart wearing a scarf and jacket!) Man, I'm loving it!!!!!!!!!

See you next week when I get back! Have a nice week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather is dreary, cool, and yesterday windy and miserable. You aren't missing anything here. I'm jealous. Enjoy your reunion and time with family and friends. I missed my 30 yr reunion in July. sniff.
Cheers.
Lurking Lisa in Stuttyville

Betsy said...

Aww Lisa, I feel for you! I'll try and bring some sunshine back our way when I come, OK?

Goofball said...

oh man I am so jealous! Enjoy

Goofball said...

hmm you've only been gone for a week? I thought it had already been weeks since the last update.

I hope you had a great trip

Jen said...

I missed a couple of posts - these hit when I was having my hit or miss days with blog reading. I missed my 30 yr. reunion last May. After my 10 year reunion, I didn't really see the need to go back, lol.