26 August, 2005

Mission control to Houston: We have blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! We have so much going on in our lives right now and I thought this would be a good way to keep family and friends abreast of our current news / adventures!

(Plus I'm feeling old and need a chance to master some new technology and keep up with all of the youngsters I work with!)

The boys return to school next week-- they can't wait!!! S. will be starting first grade and is so ready to start reading! B. is just dying to see his friend T and to tell everyone about the 300 C Touring!

I guess the main news for us at the moment is the decision to shut down the head office here in Belgium and move it to Stuttgart! M. has recently been promoted and is running the office and will have his hands full dealing with the transition on both personal and professional fronts.

It looks like we've got some big decisions to make in the coming months. We've moved so many times before, but this would be the first time that the kids would have a major change of schools and I have to admit that worries me plenty... More news as soon as we hear anything...

(note: my snazzy headwear in this picture was to prevent being fried to a crisp and was **not** a fashion statement or by-product of local wine...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great BLOG. It was much better than Cats. I will read it again and again.